☯Bettie☯'s Reviews > The Steel Remains

The Steel Remains by Richard K. Morgan

Mar 06, 14

bookshelves: fraudio, glbt, fantasy, too-sexy-for-maiden-aunts, published-2009
Read in October, 2009

** spoiler alert ** mp3 I won't be seeking out the next but if it flops into my lap I'll give it a go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Steel Remains.

10/04/2009 "Chapter seven"
10/05/2009 "24/31 - Cracking Welsh accent for Seethlaw (sp?)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Greyweather I'm not really sure what Morgan was going for with this novel. It didn't turn out nearly as well as his science fiction novels.

☯Bettie☯ Hello there Greyweather - It was very good to listen to and had me snorting outloud at points but maybe a little too messy for me to grasp onto anything tangible that will propel my interest further. If I 'happened' across the next I wouldn't turn it down but am not interested in investing further.

Greyweather For my own part I do plan to read the next A Land Fit for Heroes book, but only because I know Morgan is capable of producing much better books than this. My friends and I don't agree on which of his books is the best, but we all agree this wasn't it.

☯Bettie☯ Greyweather wrote: "For my own part I do plan to read the next A Land Fit for Heroes book, but only because I know Morgan is capable of producing much better books than this. My friends and I don't agree on which of ..."

I'll keep an eye out for your progress

xx