Kristy's Reviews > Evermore

Evermore by Alyson Noel

2079018
Oct 02, 2009

bookshelves: my-favorites, widget-shelf, vampires-werewolves-and-magic-oh-my, 2010
Read in February, 2010 — I own a copy

This was one of those books where after I read it I had trouble going to sleep because all I could think about was what I had just read. I loved how it all came together in the end, and I LOVED that the author explains everything at the end. I hate it when I still have questions at the end of the book. In fact I would really like to go back and reread it now, knowing what I already know. It would be kind of fun seeing it from the perspective of Damen now that I know his motives, and I'm not questioning everything he does.

Also, there was one part in this book that really bothered me. One event. *Possible Spoiler* I couldn't stand the part where he was flirting with Stacia, and ignoring Ever. I hated it, and I kept wondering, what was his motive was for that. As it turns out, in the end when it was all explained I ended up loving Damen more for it. After she looked up the meaning of the flowers and put it all together in her head.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Evermore.