valee's Reviews > Comanche Heart

2320890
Sep 27, 10

bookshelves: historical-romance, 200-fav-reads
Read from September 24 to 27, 2010

O-M-G! This series is just freaking amazing. I noticed that not many have read more than book 1! Please guys, you need to read the rest. This book was so so good! There are no words to describe how much I like this series.

With other romance authors it doesn't get as real as this. You get so much caught up in the story that you totally forget you are only reading a book. So many different feelings, so many emotions. You must read it to understand. The romance between the heroine and the hero is so pure, so true, that you can't help to sigh every 2 pages,lol. They had been through so much and still they stand.

Amy is so strong. I totally get her. I know at the beginning she was a bit stubborn, but who wouldn't with everything she went through. And Swift is so noble, so brave. I love HIM! One of my fav heroes of all times! I loved this book. The characters seemed so real, you wanna cry for them or laugh when something good happens.

This is definitely a MUST READ! so if you haven't started it yet, WTH are you waiting for? This is definitely my top fav series in romance. Just as good as LK's bests,although it goes much deeper. ENJOY!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Comanche Heart.

09/24/2010 "I finally got a copy of this one! Can't wait!!!"
09/26/2010 ""He had sworn to come for her, and he had. Only he had been five years too late." OMG I already feel like crying and it has just started,lol, I'm not even 5 pages reads." 2 comments
09/26/2010 ""Pushing to his feet, he pulled his knife from its scabbard and slashed his cheek from eyebrow to chin, his final tribute to the spirited tosi girl who had touched his heart with so much love.""
09/26/2010
60.0% "OMG, I'm ache so bad for them I love this book. Can't put it down. It has been a while since a book makes it to my obsessions shelf, I think I have 36 books in it of 340 I have read. But this book is going there I believe." 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Lady Vale - I can't tell you how much I loved this book. Hope you love it too. Swift's definitely one gorgeous guy!!

valee Oh I can't wait. Book one was terrific.

Teri :)

Teri Glad you liked it!

valee I LOVED IT!lol. I believe it's one of the best romances I have read so far. It was very different from the first but IMHO both were amazing in their own way!

message 6: by Nissie (new)

Nissie Great review LV! Just what I need- another series added to the list LOL!

valee Oh but you just have to read this one soon! It's just so different from everything else. It's unique but at the same time it's romance in its best form. I loved the first 2 books and I'm dying to read the next!

Thanks.

message 8: by Nissie (new)

Nissie I hope I can get to it soon. I know I have some of her books already. I'm just not sure which ones. I'll dig through the mountains and see what I can find lol!

valee lol, good luck. You can trust me on this one. You'll love this series.

message 10: by Nissie (new)

Nissie Thanks! I'll let you know what I find! This weekend is going to be dedicated to organization, so maybe I'll FINALLY know what I have and what I need to get lol!

message 11: by Auntee (last edited Sep 28, 2010 06:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Auntee Great review!
I loved this whole series too. The first book (Comanche Moon) was probably the masterpiece of the series, but I enjoyed all the other ones too!

valee I'm not sure which one I liked the most. Both were amazing but very different, so it's hard to compare them.

Auntee Have you read Indigo's story yet (Indigo Blue)? Or Chase's story ( Comanche Magic)? Those were great too!

valee I'm dying to read them! I wish I had the e-book, but not gonna be able to buy it just yet. But I'll read it as soon as I get it.