Kathy (Bermudaonion)'s Reviews > A Christmas Ride: The Miracle of Lights: Gift of Family

A Christmas Ride by Edie Hand

Nov 21, 09

Read in November, 2009

Robert and Meg Warner were a pretty typical couple. They stayed busy with their jobs so there wasn’t much time to spend with their children, Tim and Julie. They made it a point to set aside the time to spend Christmas in Breckenridge, Colorado, but that didn’t always go well either. It seems that the kids were always whining or Robert’s cell phone was ringing with a business call.

One year, Tim snuck away and took a horseback ride up a mountain. What he saw there was so stunning, he decided he had to share it with Julie the next year. When the two of them made the trip the next year, they were so amazed they knew they needed to make more of an effort to get along and appreciate their family. They vowed to show their parents the next year. Things change, and by the next year, Julie and Tim found themselves struggling to save their family.

A Christmas Ride: The Miracle of Lights by Edie Hand with Jeffery Addison is a story of love, family and hope. It will make you reflect on what’s really important in your life. This sweet novella is just the kind of story I like this time of year to put me in a holiday mood. It left me with tears in my eyes and a smile in my heart.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Christmas Ride.

Kathy (Bermudaonion) Leola wrote: "I wish you a Merry Christmas! I wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Can you hear me singing? I'm in the mood for holiday books too."

Same here! I enjoy Christmas books, but only a few months out of the year.