Davis Aujourd'hui's Reviews > The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values, and Spiritual Growth

The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck

Sep 30, 09

"The Road Less Traveled" will make you realize that you CAN take charge of your life and your destiny. It is a journey toward self-acceptance that will affirm that life is worth living. It is one of the best books I have ever read.

I was introduced to the book when I first began 12-step recovery over twenty years ago. I have had a long road to travel in coming to terms with my past and learning to accept myself. This is a powerful book for anyone who has come from a troubled background and who wants to achieve self-esteem.

I have built a wonderful new life for myself and I can thank the author for providing practical insights that have led toward my self transformation. I am now an author myself.

My life journey has been one of discovering and affirming my spirit. The Road Less Traveled was an important stepping stone for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is on a spiritual quest.

Davis Aujourd'hui, author of "The Misadventures of Sister Mary Olga Fortitude"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Road Less Traveled.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kjell George Tks for your comment. For me as well starting my life in the 12-step programs 20 years ago - this was the book and the man who gave me hope and insight and just have kept so much of his teaching as a guideline in difficult times - and the result has been a reward of a very good life in love with so many .... on the road less travelled. No wonder the title is so right.