Dorri's Reviews > Big Bad Wolf

1916877
Oct 05, 09

bookshelves: smut
Read in October, 2009

From the back of the book.....I really can't put it better than this other than to add, can I have a Graham too?

"Missy Roper’s fantasies have revolved around Graham Winters since the moment they met. But the imposing leader of the Silverback werewolf clan always seemed oblivious to Missy’s existence. At least he was, until Missy collides with him at a party and then abruptly runs away—arousing Graham’s interest…and wild desires.

Lupine law decrees that every Alpha must have a mate, and all Graham’s instincts tell him that the sensual, beguiling Missy is his. Trouble is, Missy is human—every delectable inch of her. Convincing his clan that she’s his destined mate, and keeping her safe from his enemies, will be the biggest challenge Graham has ever faced. And now that he is determined to have her—as his lover and as his mate—Missy’s world is changing in ways she never imagined…"

This is the Christine Warren book I've waited for. It only took me eight books to finally get. I'd advise anyone reading these to read this one first! Cause seeing these two in action throughout the rest of the books was frustrating. I wanted more of them and in this book I got it. Great happy read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Bad Wolf.