Brandon Edmgon's Reviews > The Richest Man in Babylon

The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

M 50x66
Oct 01, 09

This is a great book and I would recommend this book to whomever is having trouble with either saving money or in debt with irs or a bank, or he who does not know what to do with thee money. It is also best for kids about to go on their own with no financial knowledge to start their life early with the knowledge of becoming a man of wealth. This book can help anyone with any trouble of overcoming grinds or foreclosure, losing a car, taking out second mortgages, types of things like that. My favorite part of the book would haft to be story about the man teaching other people about how opportunities can pass you buy. The man teaching this was the man that was taught buy Arkad's son. Arkad's son become one of the richest men not using his father’s money to get their either. He taught the man teaching about opportunities the five rules of money witch his dad gave him before he sent him off to become wealthy. My favorite character is Arkad because he is the start of all the tales of the stories in the book and he is the richest man in Babylon. Starting just being a clay writer being one of the unhealthiest man in Babylon and taking the money lender as his trainer and becoming the richest man in Babylon. I don’t really have a least favorite character in this book since this is not a story type of book with a plot and good vs. bad. It’s more of a book with different tales in it to support the author's point of how to use your money in positive ways. If I would haft to chose it would be the nomads in the barrens that raid people’s caravans. At least that’s what they are in the story in real life they would be people that try to scam you out of your money.

This book is meant for people to learn how to make money and save money and become wealthy and master the ways of making money no matter what job you have or how much you make arkad was a clay carver and made about 10 pieces of copper a day. Well he became the richest man in Babylon just following the rules of money. The fact that it is one of the best books I have had the chance to read and one of the best books ever. Only books like the bible and, dontes inferno and the divine comedy, or the stand which is great, can be compared this is a great book and ill keep it till I die and pass it onto my son. It is a must read you can ask anyone that has had the chance to read it how great it is. It is not a book that can really change your mood like a sad book would but change your life forever to become wealthy and have anything you would want to have if you just put your mind to it. One thing that I really liked about it was that it was not a normal book with one big story and one big plot it was more like tales that you never really got to the end of the tale then you got what that story was about.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Richest Man in Babylon.

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Good review - but next 6 weeks, choose a book that is recently written. Branch out.