Kristal's Reviews > Hip-Hop High School

Hip-Hop High School by Alan Sitomer

F 50x66
Sep 29, 09

Read in September, 2009

** spoiler alert ** I enjoyed reading this book. This book tought me alot of different SAT words. I think all high schoolers should read this. It gives you a head start on what high school is going to be like. Now to tell you the truth i think im ready to take on the challenges and take the SAT test. So if your a freshman you should be the first high schooler to read this book. Now let me tell you what the book is about. Theres a girl name Theresa aka Tee-ay but you my know her brother Andrew from the book The Hoopster. Tee-ay has two best frinds and their names are Cee-saw and Sonia. Well she hangs out with Cee-saw the most. Tee-ay gets in trouble so her mom puts her on a punishment. Cee-saw is a cheerleader now so she gets Tee-ay to go to a party. Theres a boy named Rickee that Tee-ay likes and his there. He try to sleep with Tee-ay but she says no. She goes back to school Monday and Cee-saw is dating Rickee. Cee-saw got pregnant.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hip-Hop High School.