Writtenwyrdd's Reviews > Dragons Prefer Blondes

Jan 11, 2010

it was ok
bookshelves: paranormal-romance, dragons
Read from January 10 to 11, 2010

This series is lighthearted and fun, but there is an illogical basis for the world (despite the overt illogic of a fantasy landscape, lol) which bugs me: The main characters, sisters who are superhero Guardians, are wealthy socialites that teleport all over the globe even though they are followed by paparazzi everywhere. For example, you can't just go to Spain and out on the town when you were spotted in NYC that afternoon; not and avoid being found out in short order. On occasion, yes, but not several times a day popping all over the globe.

But these are light reads and perhaps most readers of the paranormal romance genre aren't as picky about having the world logic pretty flawless as I am.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragons Prefer Blondes.

Candace Havens Yeah, I'm not much on the world building. :) I'll give you that.

Writtenwyrdd I wouldn't say that! I am honestly just hypercritical about innate consistency. I am not a big reader of paranormal fantasy because of it.