I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Angels' Blood

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

I thought Nalini Singh did a great job with this book--I loved the concept. I loved the characters. I loved that she stepped away from her comfort zone of Psy-Changeling style PNR. This book seems more like urban fantasy romance to me--there is lots of action and lots of sexual tension between vampire hunter, Elena & Archangel, Raphael. If you have read the Psy-Changeling series by Singh, this series is different, but equally, if not more so enjoyable.

I don't want to say too much and if you don't want to spoil this book, refrain from reading the summary about the next book in this series, Archangels' Kiss. I love it when there are 2 head strong characters who have to struggle with each other and their inner self before they can take the plunge to fall in love.

I am going to leave my review at that so I don't spoil it for you!

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves vampires, but is really looking for a new spin on things and of-course for anyone who loves a lot of action and romance. If you have read Singh's psy-changeling series and loved it--read this book. If you hated the psy-changeling series, give this book a shot. I think you might be pleasantly surprised!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Blood.

12/22/2009 page 212
62.54% "this is a great book--I had such a hard time putting it down last night. It's a great new concept."

new_user Oh, I think you'll like this one, Cherra!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) good--because I need a good one after the mediocre reads I have gone thru lately. :)

new_user Yay! Glad you liked it!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) new_user wrote: "Yay! Glad you liked it!"

I actually think I liked it more than I liked the Psy-Changeling series!

Jess The second book is coming out in February, I can't wait!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Jess wrote: "The second book is coming out in February, I can't wait!"

I know! I am so glad I just finished so I don't have very long to wait.