Misherald Brown's Reviews > Man of Fate

Man of Fate by Rochelle Alers

Sep 27, 09

Read in July, 2009

Rochelle Alers brings us a man who is the epitome of grace and beauty but he is also a very passionate man who finds himself falling in love. When he realizes he is in love he falls with grace, which makes him the replica of a great man.

Kyle Chatman is a lawyer who knows what he wants and often goes to get what he wants with a confidence that allows him to come back successful. When he finds himself in a fender binder he finds himself intrigued by the cause of the fender bender Miss Ava Warrick who he comes to realize is a lady who is independent and very well spoken as well as educated and he finds himself wanting to know her more. Kyle never thought he would find the day when he found himself so intrigued with a woman that he would change the way he did things to please that women.

Ava Warrick was always weary of men from experience with relationships she had encounter and after finally decided that she could be a mommy as well as an independent woman without marrying a man. Ava is a compassionate social worker who seems to be still finding herself when she encounters Kyle she finds him to be a pompous, arrogant attorney but as she gets to know him she finds him to be a very compassionate complex person.

Ava & Kyle enjoy their selves with no true definition to who they really are until they both find their selves falling in love with one another while Kyle is willingly open about his feelings Ava holds back for various reasons and its cause a slight power struggle to their relationship. While everyone around them notices them falling in love it is Ava who struggles with it.

Rochelle gives us the perfect story about a man who never thought marriage was in the cards for him until he meets the perfect women who fits him and his temperament. While it seems that Ava was slighted in her character, she still presented a slight lag but she also represented a scorn woman and therefore Rochelle’s characters were characters we can always relate with. I cannot wait to read Duncan and Ivan’s story as I suspect these two stories will be rather interesting especially Mr. DG who seems to be more intense one. Rochelle has once again given us men to read about when we feel that good men aren’t out there she gives us the true meaning of a good man even when they have their own flaws.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man of Fate.