Elise's Reviews > Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust

Trust Agents by Chris Brogan

Sep 27, 09

Read in September, 2009

Wow. The weird thing is that "The Matrix" (the first one) was on today. Then when I picked up the book later, I was thinking: Weird, it's almost like The Matrix. And, wouldn't you know it (foreshadowing) Brogan refers to the Matrix. I think our world's about to change. Again.

Got to hear Chris in person last week and was awed by a guy some may think of as a mere blogger. Mere bloggers don't generate the kind of following that Chris does - well maybe the "kind of following" but definitely not the number of followers - he's in the tens of thousands. He's maxed out his Facebook friends two or three times now (that's a 5K max). He's looked at as a guru of the new media and it's easy to understand why. This book, co-written with Julien Smith, was a longer version of his three-hour presentation with much more depth and a great guide both for the web novices and for those who want a deeper application understanding.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust Agents.