Alycia's Reviews > The Bikini Diaries

The Bikini Diaries by Lacey Alexander

Loved this book, I couldn't put it down! I had to keep reading just to find out what happened next and what "trouble" this couple could get into. I am now a big fan of Alexander! I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good sexy steamy story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bikini Diaries.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alycia Not done reading this book yet, it's the first one of Alexander's that I have read. I have to say though I am a hug fan!!!!

Kelly I loved this too and have been passing it around to all my girlfriends.

Alycia It was my first book by Lacey Alexander that I read. I also loved Seven Nights of Sin. Her latest,I didn't like that much.I think it was called "What she needs"... something like that. I didn't finish it. I have Voyeur to read, but haven't read it yet. I hear it is good though. I have not read any books she has published through EC yet. Have you read any others by Alexander?

Kelly This was my first book by Alexander. It was also only my 3rd erotic novel and my favorite so far.

Alycia It was my first erotica novel. I recommend trying Shayla Black's contemporary erotica series called wicked lovers. It is very good and my favorite. Book one is called "wicked ties" and the second is "decadent." book 3 comes out in march called "delicious."