Pinky's Reviews > Mein Kampf

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

Feb 03, 14

bookshelves: trolling-goodreads
Read on September 20, 2013

This author is such a dick. I'm not even going to read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mein Kampf.

message 1: by ariel (new)

ariel i believe this review is against the goodreads terms of service, sir.

message 2: by Pinky (last edited Sep 20, 2013 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Pinky Go ahead and flag it, bully!

message 3: by Moira (new)

Moira Russell I heard he had one ball.

message 4: by ariel (new)

ariel THATS SLANDER AND AUTHORS DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT ANYMORE

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Moira wrote: "I heard he had one ball."

Was it a masqued ball?

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I'm putting this book on my 'Hitler is a one-balled dick' shelf.

Pinky I hate this reviewer, too. Such shameless vote-whoring.

message 8: by Rod (new)

Rod His mustache looked totally stupid.

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert Rod wrote: "His mustache looked totally stupid."

Wait, Mike's or Adolf's?

message 10: by Rod (new)

Rod Robert wrote: "Rod wrote: "His mustache looked totally stupid."

Wait, Mike's or Adolf's?"

No, Mike's facial hair is totally boss.

message 11: by Robert (new)

Robert Rod wrote: "Robert wrote: "Rod wrote: "His mustache looked totally stupid."

Wait, Mike's or Adolf's?"

No, Mike's facial hair is totally boss."

See this is why I wondered if Hitler's only ball was masqued - 'cos really, who'd dance with him bare-faced?

message 12: by Jason (new)

Jason This is AGAINST policy, motherfucker.

message 13: by Jason (new)

Jason Just wanted you to know that, motherfucker.

message 14: by Ian (new) - rated it 1 star

Ian Heidin-Seek So far we have established that Hitler was a dick with one ball. Can't we do better than this?

message 15: by Robert (new)

Robert Ian wrote: "So far we have established that Hitler was a dick with one ball. Can't we do better than this?"

Dodgy moustache, too!

message 16: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan I heard it was all because he got kicked out of art school that he went insane. Couldn't draw people.

message 17: by Raihan (new)

Raihan I think he had a gay history teacher.

message 18: by Raihan (new)

Raihan who screwed him, obviously. in the mental sense ofcourse.

message 19: by Pinky (new) - rated it 1 star

Pinky I heard he liked corduroy pants.

message 20: by Chris (new)

Chris He might have killed his cousin after he slept with her.

message 21: by Rod (new)

Rod Was probably an anti-Semite.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I heard he wore white after Labor Day.

message 23: by Chris (last edited Sep 21, 2013 07:28AM) (new)

Chris He killed his wife. This combined with the cousin makes me think he didn't really like women. Mostly like because his balls were small.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, his paintings were shite.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Give the author a break. This was his first book.

message 26: by Elspeth (new)

Elspeth lol

message 27: by Alondra (new)

Alondra hahhaha.. this is the best review.... nevermind, the comments are the best... thank you. that is all

message 28: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson LMFAO

Shelley The awesomest of the most awesomely awesome!

Eva Rose This dick of an author was killer of little babies. Don't read him.

message 31: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson Let's be fair now, all that baby killing has nothing to do with the quality of his writing.

message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine I just pissed myself laughing.

message 33: by Manny (new) - added it

Manny I have flagged this review. As I pointed out to the Goodreads administrators, it is deeply offensive to Fascists, Neo-Nazis and surviving relatives of the late Adolf Hitler. We want more Aryan übermenschen on Goodreads, and reading this kind of thing is hardly going to encourage them to stay.

message 34: by Florence (Lefty) (new)

Florence (Lefty) MacIntosh Most excellent!! But PLEASE go the next step and give it an 'objectionable' shelf name like 'dickhead authors' - inquiring minds curious if GR will delete it in their systematic purging.

Misfit Derrolyn wrote: "Let's be fair now, all that baby killing has nothing to do with the quality of his writing."

:P

Thanks for this helpful review. I have added it to my *due to author* shelf. Waiting for Monday morning and 5...4...3...2...1

message 36: by Manny (new) - added it

Manny PS I am sure that my relatives who died at Auschwitz would approve. I have it on good authority that they were always scrupulously careful to separate Hitler the author from Hitler the crazed antisemitic dictator. Many of them read and greatly enjoyed Mein Kampf as a work of literature.

message 37: by Marvin (new)

Marvin Manny, I hope you remember that when I finish my review of the SCUM Manifesto.

message 38: by Manny (last edited Sep 21, 2013 08:40AM) (new) - added it

Manny Marvin wrote: "Manny, I hope you remember that when I finish my review of the SCUM Manifesto."

Marvin, I have always respected you. I trust that your review will be fair-minded, balanced, and avoid personal innuendo against the worthy authors of this admittedly somewhat controversial piece of writing.

Michelle E. ROFLMAO!

message 40: by Deidre (new)

Deidre This comment thread.. I think I'm going to frame it.

message 41: by Brian (new)

Brian Manny wrote: "PS I am sure that my relatives who died at Auschwitz would approve. I have it on good authority that they were always scrupulously careful to separate Hitler the author from Hitler the crazed antis..."

If I could have a post's babies, I would have this ones.

Of course I would then have to hide that baby in either the attic or closet so that the book's author wouldn't be able to track it down and send it off to some concentration camp somewhere...

Ooops, did I just accidently talk about the author and not the book?

message 42: by Marvin (new)

Marvin I'm sure it will be much easier to be objective with an author that nobody ever took seriously.

Emma Deplores Goodreads Censorship You bully! A review like this could ruin a poor author's career.

message 44: by Brian (new)

Brian I hear STGRB is preparing a post defending this poor bullied author as we speak...

*waves to the screenshotters*

message 45: by Crispy (new)

Crispy You meanie, it's a myth that Hitler only had one testicle. I will be flagging your review for spreading lies about this talented author.

Shelby *wants some flying monkeys* One thing about this review. Makes me realize how much I love all you little bookworm nerds!!! Best review ever. I'm sure we are all getting flagged.

message 47: by Duchess Nicole (new)

Duchess Nicole Both the review and the comments...priceless!

message 48: by Liz (new)

Liz Wilkins I have "Liked" the review but really I'm liking all you lot. Although reading through the comments on this review I spat tea everywhere! Especially Manny! Hilarious.

message 49: by Marvin (last edited Sep 21, 2013 09:00AM) (new)

Marvin Is it also a myth that both Goering and Himmler had two balls but they were quite small and Goebbels had no balls at all?

message 50: by Experiment BL626 (last edited Sep 21, 2013 09:20AM) (new)

Experiment BL626 Manny wrote: "I have flagged this review. As I pointed out to the Goodreads administrators, it is deeply offensive to Fascists, Neo-Nazis and surviving relatives of the late Adolf Hitler. We want more Aryan übermenschen on Goodreads, and reading this kind of thing is hardly going to encourage them to stay."

Yes, yes. Won't someone please think of the Neo-Nazis? Let people spread hate in peace!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6