~Kate~'s Reviews > Fallen

Fallen by Lauren Kate

i really really enjoyed this book and is another that is now a favourite of mine. i liked the way it kept you thinking all the way through twists and turns that you never saw coming i found it very entertaining and cant wait for the story to continue...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen.

12/18/2009 page 42
9.29% "i think am going to get hooked with this book as after the fist chapter i just want to keep reading to find out what happens"
12/19/2009 page 100
22.12% "am so hooked i just wanna keep reading"
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll ok so i started reading this a few days ago and i am hooked myself... at first it was really slow and i just wanted to know what the shadows were about so i kept reading im glad i did to bc now i cant put it down!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) So it's a good book???
I'm desperate 2 get my hands on it!

message 3: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll Rachel wrote: "So it's a good book???
I'm desperate 2 get my hands on it!"

so far its good! it started out slowly but once you get past that its really good!

~Kate~ i loved it from the moment i started reading it but i just want to find out what is going on with everything

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "So it's a good book???

"

It looks really good, although it looks like one of those books that is very mysterious.

Erica Alyson I was thinking about reading this next a lot of ppl like it

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Erica Alyson wrote: "I was thinking about reading this next a lot of ppl like it"

I know. It's supposed to be really good.

message 8: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "So it's a good book???

It looks really go..."

ok it is DEFINATELY mysterious! i still dont know exactly whats going on.... i think its one of those books that slowly gives you bits and peices of important info just to tie it all together at the end because i am almost finished with it and i am still kinda confused.... but its a very good book... i guess its complicated to explain...

~Kate~ yeah i agree it is very much mysterious but i think things are starting to get cleared up now

Erica Alyson Felicia wrote: "ok so i started reading this a few days ago and i am hooked myself... at first it was really slow and i just wanted to know what the shadows were about so i kept reading im glad i did to bc now i c..."

Hi! So I read your review and just started reading falling literally like an hour ago but I'm at work and didn't get to far. I am seriously like 20 pages in, and I'm a little confused so far with the shadows does this get explained later? Should I be confused right now lol

Thanks

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "So it's a good book???

..."

I like books like that where you piece things together, but i do like things to be explained at some point. I don't like reading a book only to find out right at the end and end up feeling unsatisfied.

message 12: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "So it's a good book???
I'm desperate 2 get my hands on it!"

so far its good! it started out slowly but once you get past that its real..."

YES you get it all explained later! yes you should be confused right now... at least i was

message 13: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll and also there is another book in her series and im sure there will be alot more explaining in that book as well but it wont be out until September...

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Felicia wrote: "and also there is another book in her series and im sure there will be alot more explaining in that book as well but it wont be out until September... "

Yeah, i heard about the other book.
I just finished Fallen, and the way it ended defiantly makes me wanna read the next book.....

message 15: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Carroll Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "and also there is another book in her series and im sure there will be alot more explaining in that book as well but it wont be out until September... "

Yeah, i heard about the oth..."

too bad we have to wait 9 months to get it...

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Felicia wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Felicia wrote: "and also there is another book in her series and im sure there will be alot more explaining in that book as well but it wont be out until September... "

Yeah, i he..."

Right. I always hate the wait between books in a series.