UnicornMurphy's Reviews > Behind the Green Curtain

Behind the Green Curtain by Riley Lashea

Sep 19, 2013

Read on September 26, 2013

Been reading lots of lesfic lately and most of it is basically the same, but that is not the case with this book.

At its core, this book is a raw, emotional erotic romance. It perfectly walks the line between erotica and romance without getting too graphic or too cheesy. It also has a wee bit of mystery/thriller elements, which makes it interesting.

You can't read this book and not discuss the love scenes.

First, there's like a TON of them. Loads more than any of the other books I've read recently. And unlike other books where all the scenes are basically the same (I'm talking to you Jennifer Lyndon of "An Infatuation"), they are all varied and different. The hotness level always goes to an eleven though.

The plot seems more well thought out and better executed than the other lesfic I've read recently (still talking to you Jennifer Lyndon of "An Infatuation"). It takes you on a rollercoaster of emotion and just when you think that you've rounded the last curve, there is another steep drop. Thankfully, the author does give a satisfying ending.

It was so easy to get swept up into the world of Caton and Amelia. I also really loved the maid character, Sole.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behind the Green Curtain.

09/19/2013 marked as: to-read