I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Blood Bound

Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs

Yep! This was another good one for the Mercy T series. I love her simplistic lifestyle--this (as I said in my review of #1) is a pleasant change for the world of vamps and shifters and it is really working for her character.

I love her men--from the ones who love her romantically (Samuel & Adam) and those who love her as a friend (Warren, Kyle, Bran, Zee, Stefan...well, Stefan is questionable as of the end of the book) and those who just love to hate her (Darryl and Ben...although I am sensing that Ben will have a change of heart in book 3 towards Mercy). I DO wish she would let down her guard a little and let one of the men into her life. I need a little more heat in the romance department and poor ole Adam can only take so much rejection. Adam is my favored man for little miss Mercy. I also like the characters in the book. I feel that the male and female characters have a lot of personality and are very dominate--I like to see the dynamics between dominate characters especially the interaction between the male and female characters.

I loved the tone of the book and I am really enjoying that the story arc in this series has definite closure at the end of each of the 2 books I have read so far. I tend to get a little bored if the story doesn't bring about some resolution. I am very pleased with this series!

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Urban Fantasy.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Bound.

message 1: by Chrizette (new)

Chrizette I read the first Mercy Thompson book and was really hopeful that Adam would become a bigger romantic part in Book 2. After the first few chapters, where he was almost not even mentioned, I closed the book and never opened it again. I think I will give myself a little time and then try again as everyone just seems to love this series! Glad you liked it :)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Yes, I was a little disappointed not to see more of Adam in book 2 also. I have heard that she makes a decision to be with Adam in the next book, so we will probably see more of him. I hope so!

You should give it another shot.