Sabrina's Reviews > Dial L for Loser

Dial L for Loser by Lisi Harrison

F_50x66
Oct 03, 07

bookshelves: advisoryreading07-08
Recommended for: NO ONE!!
Read in October, 2007

this book was about a bunch of girl that get kicked out of school. They have a girl named Claire that tries her best to fit in. But when she hits the spot where she becomes famous her friends never really influence how she really is. But then many other things that change her life.
i didn't like this book because the author used no tone. It was impossible to read this book. But if I was Claire I wouldn't have been friends with the other girls because it influenced her to do many things she didn't want to. It made her have to change to fit in. I would only try to fit into a clique that doesn't cause me to change. A clique that can express who I really am.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dial L for Loser.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Casey did you READ the first few books? if you did why didn't you put them down before this one since you didn't like them so much

Fellicia Westfield Indeed I do agree with when you said she woulnt of been friends,but then again she lives right on massie's property so....she might as well become friends,but that doesn't mean she has to put up with Massies nonesense. Claire needs to buckle up her keds and stop crying too much.I notice in the clique series Massie makes her friends cry allot. In my opinion thats not a good friend.

Fellicia Westfield Omg....So I'm currently reading this and I hate the fact that Massie & Alicia are not supportive for claire when she got the part. They are both jealous B*tches. Smh. I still wonder why claire is friends with them. Claire needs to buckle up those keds of hers and not put up with there nonesense.