Alleexx's Reviews > Until We Meet Again

Until We Meet Again by Anne Schraff

U_50x66
Sep 25, 09

Read in September, 2009

i really love the Bluford High series,but i wasn't impressed with this story.usually there is a lot of action and twisting details.I didn't not find any of this in "Until we meet again". The whole story was mostly about how Darcy is depressed because Hakeem moved to Detroit, she met a new boy and feels guilty, and grandma isn't doing so well.The book revolves around her and i got tired of reading about her depression and sadness.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until We Meet Again.

09/22/2009 page 133
83.13% "hakeem moved to detroit and dacry met a new boy-she also lost a lot of trust and grandma isnt doing so well."
09/25/2009 page 4
2.5% "well i just started hit and run so nothing to say"

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Karla I agree with you. But other then that I tought the book was really good. From other books of the Bluford series this was a good one but really depressing. At some points I did get tired of hearing about how sad she was and stuff. But I also understood because well I could relate to it. After this, did you keep reading our did you not like it at all? My favorite part was the ending where Hakeem comes back for darcy. What was your favorite part?