☆♥Starzee♥☆'s Reviews > At Grave's End

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read At Grave's End.

Quotes ☆♥Starzee♥☆ Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“Get stuffed, don't you have more publicity stunts to pull?" Bones shot back. "How about chatting with another writer who can smear your name into greater popularity?"
"What, did Anne Rice not return your calls, mate?" Vlad asked scathingly. "Jealousy is such an ugly trait.”

Jeaniene Frost
“We are not helpless...Many times in our lives we’ve been powerless, but not this night. Right now we have the power to choose the manner in which we die. If you have been a master of nothing else in all your days, you are now a master of this moment. And I for one am going to give such an answer to this insult that others will dearly regret not being by my side to see it!”

Jeaniene Frost
“I know you think I was pressured into binding myself with you before, but that's not true,I always intended to marry you, kitten.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Actually, Justina, I didn't just ring you to chat about what an undead murderer I was...right, degenerate whore as well. Did I ever tell you my mum was one? No? Oh, blimey, I come from a long line of whores, in fact I called to give you the good news. I asked you daughter to marry me. Now, do you want me to call you Mum straightaway, or wait until after the wedding?”

Jeaniene Frost
“I’ve never been jealous before I met you, it burns, luv. Like silver through my veins. Some nights, watching you with other men on your jobs, I think it will drive me mad. (Bones)”