Brittany's Reviews > Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Nov 18, 09

bookshelves: fantasy, prn-romance, demons, were-shifter-changling
Read in October, 2009

I loved this book! People have been telling me to read Larissa's books, but I was swamped with other things to read, so I told them I'll wait. I really wish I'd have picked them up when they told me to!

I love the fact that there were more than just demons. There were sub-species of demons. Probably hundreds of different kinds of demons in this book, and they all had different traits, looks, powers and history. I also love that Larissa put the brothers, Ediolon, Wraith and Shade, in a hospital. They all have diffrent powers but they are kind of based around healing.

I've never read a book like this. I love paranormal books. I love romance books, and I love nurse/doctor/ER/hospital books. This ONE book has all three of those. It's my dream come true, really.

Oh, and the romance. Most books jump into a romance but not this one. Tayla gives Eidolon a run for his money and life, literally.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure Unbound.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shawna Nice review, Brittany! I love this series! It's one of my top favorites! And just wait, the next two books are even better, IMO! :)

Brittany Thanks! I suck at reviews, but I just opened a book blog, lol. So it's needed!

I'm writing one for Desire Unchained right now. I read that while at the hospital waiting for my God-son to be born, lol. Yes, I was there that long!!

I can't wait to read Wraith's book though. I really, really want to read his.

Shawna Congrats on your God-son!

Wraith's book is my favorite...love him!

Brittany Thanks, he's a cutie. :)

I figured his (WArith's) would be the best. They usually save the best for last, lol.

valee This series is one of my top faves also. So good. I read them one right after the other. I couldn't stop.

Brittany That's how it is for me! I'm reading them back to back.