Shawna's Reviews > Bet Me

Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bet Me.

Quotes Shawna Liked

Jennifer Crusie
“I'll never forget my first time with you' Min said as she edged the doughnut off her finger. 'The earth moved, and then my mother asked my father who he was going down on at lunch.”
tags: humor, sex

Jennifer Crusie
“What i'm trying to tell you," Min said, "is that im going to grow up to be one of those chubby old ladies. It's in my genes. Like self raising flour. i'm going to pouf."
"thats going to work out well for me," Cal said. "because i'm going to grow up to be one of those horny old men who chases chubby old ladies around the couch.”

Jennifer Crusie
“Look, Mother, I am never going to be thin.
I'm Norwegian. If you wanted a thin daughter, you should not have married a man whose female ancestors carried cows home from the pasture”
Jennifer Crusie, Bet Me

Elise This was a good one. ;)

Shawna Thanks, Elise! I've heard such good things about it. I just read and loved Julie James's Practice Makes Perfect, and my friend Juliana's review recommended it. I really need to make it a priority to read soon.

Elise Yes, you should. I usually just read the historical romances, but I enjoyed this so much. I read it on vacation and ignored everyone the first day or so just so I could read it.