Serentachaneyhotmail.com's Reviews > The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here for?

The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

U_50x66
Sep 19, 09

Read in January, 2008

The Purpose Driven Life was recommended by my cousin. What on earth am I here for? The question is asked in this book. This book lets you know you're here for a reason and God has a purpose for your life. You're not a mistake or an accident. You're not here because of your parents error or because of a night of passion. The Purpose Driven Life explains the purpose is far greater than your own personal fulfillment. The purpose of your life is greater than your family, your career or ambitions. If you want to know you have to begin with God. This book states It all begins with God it opened my eye and has changed my thinking. It's in Christ that we find who we are and what we are living for. God knew us long before we knew Him and He had his eye on us, had designs on us for glorious living. God planned the very day you were born and even this very moment. Rick Warren suggest a 40 Day journey to read it, but it was difficult because I didn't want to put it down. You will probably want to read it over and over again. This book is a blessing! Please read it at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Purpose Driven Life.