Kathy's Reviews > PULL

PULL by Bryl R. Tyne

Sep 19, 2009

bookshelves: tyne-bryl, contemporary, ebook, favourite, glbt, keeper, m-m, romance
Read in October, 2009

PULL is one of those stories that is more than a sum of its parts. It's short in length but rich in detail, emotion and impact. For the most part I enjoy short stories, although there are times that the lack of pages can make them seem too rushed or missing too much thereby lacking cohesiveness. But Bryl's short stories win every time. There is always a sense of satisfaction at the end; all loose ends are tied, nothing left hanging even if there is a sense of 'more to come'. PULL is a perfect example of Bryl's ability to give us a relatively brief look into the lives of the characters but one that leaves us feeling complete.
If you haven't read anything yet by Bryl, now is the time to rectify the oversight. PULL is an excellent story with which to begin. You won't be sorry!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read PULL.

message 1: by Bryl (new) - added it

Bryl Tyne Thank you very much for your heart-warming review of PULL, Kathy. I'm thrilled with the responses I've received on this story, so far.

~Bryl

Kathy Hi Bryl, I'm not surprised, it's a great story.
It's definitely going to be one of my re-reads.

message 3: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY I'm heading off to buy this now!