Elisabeth's Reviews > See No Evil

See No Evil by Allison Brennan

Oct 02, 2007

Recommended to Elisabeth by: mom
Recommended for: anyone who likes a good mystery
Read in September, 2007

See No Evil Ballantine Books, 2007, 413pp, $6.99

Allison Brennan ISBN 978-0-345-49503-7

Imagine being accused for a crime that you didn’t commit. A crime so violent and disgusting, it made you feel sick to your stomach. That’s what’s happened to Emily Chandler. She is being accused of a murder that she did not do. All the evidence points to her, plus the fact that she has motive makes her all the guiltier.
My first thought when I read this book was, “How am I ever going to solve this mystery before they reveal it?” This book is filled with so much intensity and determination it makes you, as the reader, feel like you’re running faster and faster to grasp all the action that is being portrayed. Fear, determination, and betrayal, all jammed into one action packed novel.
This book is so amazing but, it can have some confusing parts to it. The drama and the excitement of the book can take you so far into it you’ll forget about every second before the next. All the more reason to read this mind blowing novel that Allison Brennan has given us, over and over.
I would recommend this book to any young adult or adult, who’s looking for a long lasting movie in their minds, to sit back with and enjoy every last detail that this powerful author has to bring. I know for a fact that if you pick this book up you’re never gonna put it down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read See No Evil.

message 1: by Omo (new)

Omo i luv da way u brought da reader in w/ da intro n in da conclusion by basically saying disz bk brings images to ur mind dat form 2gether perfectly n can make a movie!!!!!!! great review!!!!!