Kathleen's Reviews > The Bikini Diaries

The Bikini Diaries by Lacey Alexander

Oct 07, 09

Read in October, 2009

I Loved this book. It was a quick easy read that had me interested all the way through. Let me tell you it was SCORCHING HOT!!!! The hero was so darn YUMMY! The story was really cute and nicely done. There was some really kinky sex, just a small hint, cucumber, lol!. The ending made me sigh and I closed the book with a smile on my face.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bikini Diaries.

10/05/2009 page 1
10/06/2009 page 126
41.18% "What a Scorcher! I think the hero is a total hunk and yummy too."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tiffany I love Lacey Alexander and love this book, Kathleen! She writes hotter than anyone I've read, mostly because it's not empty erotica - there's actually a really sweet HEA at the end.

She has a new one coming in just a few weeks - What She Needs. I'm SO excited about it! Good to see you here. :)

Kathleen Tiffany wrote: "I love Lacey Alexander and love this book, Kathleen! She writes hotter than anyone I've read, mostly because it's not empty erotica - there's actually a really sweet HEA at the end.

She has a n..."

Yes this book is a HOT ONE and your right the story while being hot is also very sweet. I hope to finish it today. Thanks for the heads up on the new book and I'm also glad to see you here too.