Ashley Manzueta's Reviews > Pretty Little Devils

F 50x66
Sep 17, 09

bookshelves: school-books
Read in September, 2009

Pretty Little Devils (PLD's) is about a girl named Hazel who wants to be one of the popular girls like the PLD's. Pretty Little Devils is a group of popular girls at school who are worshipped and envied. The group includes Sylvia the leader, Carolyn, Megan and Ellen. Sylvia lets Hazel join the group and suddenly shes one of them, ditching her old friends. What they dont know is that one of the PLD's is a killer and 3 of them will be dead before schools over.

Text to Text. This book reminds me of the book Killing Britney because she used to be unpopular just like Hazel and she had a problem because everyone around her was dying. She didnt know what to o much like Hazek didnt know.

I gave this book 5 stars because at the end when you find out who the killer is you just get so surprised, it was so unexpected. First its like your leading yourself on by saying for example, Megans the killer megans the killer! but then you are so far away from right you get so surprised and your jaw literally falls open. If poeple liked this book i recomend the book Killing brittney.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Little Devils.

Kristy Spielman i loved this book! I also gave it a 5 star rating. I'm going to check out Killing Britney. I hope it's as good as Pretty Little Devils. My jaw dropped too when i found out who the killer was. It ws very unexpected. I think it was one of my favorite books because I just love mysteries. I never wanted to put this book down. I loved how Nancy described what was going on. I felt like i was there in the story!