Ellen Sara's Reviews > Stealing Heaven

Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

Sep 16, 09

Dani's first memory is of helping her mother rob a house. Her whole life she has been on the move, stealing and changing her identity along with her mom. Her mother is a thief and expects her daughter to continue the family business. Dani has never made any friends or been truthful about herself to anyone. When they place a job in Heaven Dani is surprised to find herself actually making a friend who turns out to be the daughter of the family they plan to rob. Not only that but she keeps bumping in a guy, who turns out to be cop. Dani knows she should stay away from him but can't, she is drawn to him. Worse still is that she finds herself slipping and actually telling him about herself, including her real name. As the job grows closer Dani finds herself torn between her mom and her new relationships.

This book was a pleasure to read. I loved Greg. He totally made this book for me. His whole relationship with Dani was so cute. I also enjoyed Dani she seemed real to me. A great coming of age story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stealing Heaven.