Anica's Reviews > Hot on Her Heels

Hot on Her Heels by Susan Mallery

Nov 04, 09

bookshelves: romance, favorites
Read in November, 2009

What a fantastic ending to a fantastic series. Oh man, I loved, loved, loved it! I was actually a bit anxious to start it because I has such high hopes but when I read Edna Lyn's review I knew: It actually was good!

So yeah, I wanted to read about Dana since book 1. I loved her sarcasm and everything. She is just such a great character. What I hadn't see coming was that her lover would be Garth! As in Garth, half-brother and former bad guy (more like the usual bad guy!) who I kind of "hated" in the 3 former books - well, more like I didn't really like him! This conflict with Dana, best friend of the sisters, and Garth was like dynamite.

And honestly, I already was hooked when reading the first chapter. The shower/penthouse scene with Dana and Garth is just so funny and awkward and I love it. LOL I am still amazed how Mallery achieved it that I actually went from disliking Garth to loving him. He was such a good guy in the end, with a big heart. Aww. No wonder Dana fall for him.

I am still shocked about Jed. WTF? WTF? WTF? I hated him ever since but especially in this book. He really deserved all he got in the end. What.An.Ass!

So yeah, I loved this series so so much. And I can't wait for Mallery's new one, coming out next year. The blurb already sounded fun, so let's see. :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot on Her Heels.

10/31/2009 page 27
11/03/2009 page 263
69.95% "This is SO good!!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ceci I knew you would love this book!! I didn't think i was going to love it so much but it was sooo good!!

Edna Lyn Ceci wrote: "I knew you would love this book!! I didn't think i was going to love it so much but it was sooo good!! "

What Ceci said. LOL!

Seriously sometimes with series, writers just lose their mojo but SM did such a great job. She definitely ended saga on a high note.

Anica Edna Lyn wrote: Seriously sometimes with series, writers just lose their..."

Exactly! You just wanna scream, please stop, but here?! Aww, loved it. I really hope her new series is as good as this one.