Miloš & Brontë's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

Sep 01, 10

bookshelves: read-with-pa, fantasy, read-to-us
Read in March, 2009, read count: 1

Miloš: I just want to say, Pa, you may not like all of the stories, but I like Half-Blood Prince and Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets and, of course, Prisoner of Azkaban and I like the Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix, but I don't know if I like Deathly Hallows yet because I haven't heard it yet.

Pa: So where would rank Chamber of Secrets?

Miloš: I don't know.

Pa: What do you like about it?

Miloš: I don't know what I like about it, but this is the best I can do: it's the one with the Basilisk and the one where he walks with Tom Riddle.

Pa: Do you like Tom Riddle?

Miloš: Yeah. I like how he can tell Harry Potter what happened and what happens.

Pa: But doesn't he lie to Harry?

Miloš: Well, yeah, the lies are pretty bad because he says that Aragog killed Moaning Myrtle when Moaning Myrtle died by someone else. So he let the Basilisk out and opened the thing to his Chamber and when that happened she saw yellow eyes and died right there. And once Dumbeldore tells him what happened he says, "I didn't do it to get untroubled and undetentioned and he follows Aragog to blame Hagrid for it, and Hagrid was right when he said that "Aragog wouldn't hurt anybody, no how." But Aragog was too fast, Right?

Pa; Mmmhmm.

Miloš: So yeah. And that's pretty much it.

Pa: Good review.

Miloš: Thanks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eball (new)

Eball Milos - I love Harry Potter, too. You did a nice review with your Dad. Love, Aunt E