Genesis's Reviews > Next Summer

Next Summer by Hailey Abbott

F 50x66
Sep 14, 2009

bookshelves: summer-reading-shelf

I read summer boys to : Next summer Summer as an ir book. Beth wants to spend this summer with her boyfriend George. Yet he has a summer job as a painter. This makes Beth really upset. And since George will be out of Beth's site, she will have to spend this summer with her 2 cousins Kelsi and Ella on Pebble Beach. Will Geogre cheat on her or will Beth cheat on him with a cute life guard who's been flirting with her since she has arrived in Pebble Beach.

My text-to-self connection is that last year a guy asked me out to go to the movies while the whole 7th grade was going. And I said yes of course. Turns out he ended up cheating on me with another girl from Brazil. In other word, I thought that the guy was going to cheat on me and so did Beth. Yet Beth didn't get cheated on... I did.

I thouth that this book was amazing. I gave this book five stars because it was very interesting and I just love the way that the author makes Beth think. I also love the way that the author puts Beth into really difficult situations where she really has to decide what she wants to do. I would recommend this book to a person who loves romantic yet dramatic books.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Next Summer.