Majed Alorene's Reviews > The Client

The Client by John Grisham

M_50x66
Sep 14, 09

this book about eleven years boy his name is Mark. Mark and hs young brother witness a man try to kill his self. Before he killed his self he noticed Mark. the man caught Mark and entered hem his car, and tell hem that he is a lawyer of one of Mafia member. His client killed a senator and hid the body in the lawyer house. Then the lawyer killed hem self. Mark and his brother run to their house and call 911, and tell them there is a dead man on the road. when the police began to investigate they need to ask Mark some questions because they find his fingerprints inside the lawyer car. Mark knew that Mafia knew about him. and if they find hem they will kill hem, he went to a lawyer and agree with hem to defense about hem and his family. The lawyer helped hem to deal with police under Witnesses protection program. then after Mark and his family leave the city, his lawyer told police where the body of senator.

I have confused for the lawyer in the beginning of story. why he caught Mark and tell hem the secret. He could kill hem self with one know why, or where is the senator body, especially he tried to kill Mark too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Client.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Hi Majed,

I see that you successfully posted your first book review on Goodreads. Way to go! In the future, remember that you need to tell me a) the number of pages you've read (pg. ___ to pg. ___) and b) the 2 question numbers you are answering from the handout I gave you.

I'm glad that you started with a Grisham novel; most people like to read him as he's a good popular writer.

grade=check

Nancy

Majed Alorene Hi Nancy,

I have read the hole book which is 56 pages, and I answer a question no.12 from the handout that you gave us.
Thank you.