Samantha's Reviews > Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen

Apr 13, 07

Read in March, 2005

This guy repeats himself over, and over and over and over again, for the entire book. I don't know why he bothers with chapters when a little pamplet would have done nicely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Best Life Now.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariane (new)

Ariane Unless you've watched his weekly sermons, you probably aren't familiar with Joel. He was a popular pastor/televangelist long before he wrote this book. His message is repeated most likely due to the fact that that's how the Bible formats things so it makes sense in a way. . .

Samantha I'm was familiar enough with him before I attempted to read his book; I'd been to his church several times in Houston.

Sister Pam Samantha, I agreed with you. This book is not only a waste of time to read, it is actually scary that people take him seriously.

Lorie Pena If you don't like it, don't read it! Its' as simple as that! You don't have to be negative and rude. No one is twisting your arm to finish reading them. It's a matter of opinion, as is mine. I love his books.

Samantha I don't think I was rude. Maybe another reviewer was. Having witnessed his sermons in person,I guess I expected more substance from this book. I was disappointed.