Cynthia's Reviews > Just Rewards

Just Rewards by Barbara Taylor Bradford

2080505
Sep 13, 09

Couldn't find any other books on my reading list, so I just grabbed this one. It was O.K. and kept me occupied, but this one book had such a large family tree that it was confusing to keep up with the characters. I think that I might try one of her other books, as I really did enjoy her writing style.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Rewards.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Myrna It would be confusing if you hadn't read the previous 5 books in the series as this is #6 in the Emma Harte Saga.

Cynthia Oh my!! I did not realize this was part of a series. That is why it was confusing, I'm sure. Thanks for letting me know.

Myrna The series is as follows:
#1 A Woman of Substance
#2 Hold the Dream
#3 To Be the Best
#4 Emma's Secret
#5 Unexpected Blessings
#6 Just Rewards
I first read "A Woman of Substance" in 1984 ... it has always been one of my favorite books along with the rest of the books in the Saga. When I re-read them recently I had not remembered the few "r-rated" sections which I wish had left more to the imagination but the books are still great.

Cynthia Myrna wrote: "The series is as follows:
#1 A Woman of Substance
#2 Hold the Dream
#3 To Be the Best
#4 Emma's Secret
#5 Unexpected Blessings
#6 Just Rewards
I first read "A Woman of Substance" in 1984 ... it has..."

Thanks so much for filling me in on this series. I am going to start from the beginning, especially since you say that the first book is one of your favorites. It was so nice of you to contact me.

Myrna Enjoy!

Myrna Cynthia,

Cynthia Myrna wrote: "Cynthia,
I just found that there are 7 books in the series. When I finished reading "Just Rewards" I knew the series wasn't done. I just found #7 it is "Breaking the Rules.""

Added this one to my list. Thanks so much -