Brittany's Reviews > Noah

Noah by Jacquelyn Frank

Oct 01, 09

bookshelves: fantasy, prn-romance, jacquelyn-frank, demons
Read in October, 2009

I actually really loved this one. I hate to say that I cried a few times, lol. But that was like a big point in my mind. I love that Kestra didn't instantly fall for Noah. Her pain and scars weren't overlooked in the romance. It was just a really good book. I think Elijah was my fave besides this one and i'm not sure if Noah beats him out or not, lol. The whole series was amazing.

Crap, I still haven't read Gideon, lol, but I will. Other than that, the series was amazing to read. I loved every word of it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Noah.

09/30/2009 page 74
15.71% "Wow, Noah is really...wow, I'm not sure what to say about this side of Noah. It's chilly."
09/30/2009 page 104
22.08% "OMG, I wanna cry. Bella and Noah, OMG...that was just...I feel like such a dork for wanting to cry, lol. But noah loves Leah. :(" 3 comments
10/01/2009 page 421
89.38% "This book is such a freaking emotional rollercoaster but still so freaking good. I cried again, lol."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

valee Good to see you are still reading these books. They were so good! I miss them. Noah was just terrific.

Brittany I'm not even 4 chapters in and it's great. I've been waiting to read the King's book, lol.

valee Yes, You'll love Noah, Although I felt like a lot of things were not well explained and resolved. Things were missing at the end. Let me know what you think of in when you're done.

Brittany Will do! :)