Brittany's Reviews > Elijah

Elijah by Jacquelyn Frank

Sep 26, 09

bookshelves: fantasy, prn-romance, jacquelyn-frank, demons
Read in September, 2009

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elijah.

09/23/2009 page 55
15.28% "Got this today and started reading it immediately! I'll be reading it into the night too."
09/26/2009 page 199
55.28% "OMG, I love this."
show 1 hidden update…

valee I loved Elijah! he was awesome. Nice to see you kept reading this series. I really loved it.
The next book, Damian, is so good, you'll love it.

What did you think of Gideon?

Brittany I actualyl haven't read Gideon yet. I'm waiting on it to come from another library. His was the only book of the series that my library didn't have. So I'm still waiting. But I already had teh rest of the books with me, and I was itching to read them, lol. I'll go back and read his when I get it in a few days, hopefully.

But Elijah was awesome. I love him. I love Siena and their story. It was great. So much pushing and pulling back...it was great.

valee I know , I loved this series. I'm glad I read it. Do you have any recommendation to read next?

Brittany Hummm, I'm about to start the Anita Blake series. I haven't read those yet. We've read a lot of the same books, I'm not sure what I've read that you haven't yet, lol. I didn't see Melissa de la Cruz's Blue Bloods series, that was a pretty good YA series. Alos Richelle Mead's The Vampire Academy was a fave of mine.

valee Awesome I'll start Vampire academy then, I have been wanting to start that one for a long time now, and I feel like to read a YA book.

Thanks

Brittany No problem. I think you'll like Rose and Dimitry...she's fiesty and he's all hunky and off limits, lol.