Adrienne's Reviews > You Don't Know Jack

2087365
Sep 22, 09

bookshelves: library-loan
Read in September, 2009

This was my second book by Erin McCArthy and I was looking forward to a great fun read,I like the way EM writes and the banter that goes on between her characters.

In this story we meet Jack (Jonathan) and Jamie, who meet up not by coincdence but because Jack is trailing Jamie to find out if she's the one playing the stock market with her employers money, he also just happens to Jamies housemates brother. Jamie doesn't know Jack from Adam when she bumps into him on the subway, but they end up going on a hot hot date. However it all goes 'pear shaped' when Jamie finds out just who her sexy, adorable, go all night man actualy is. The big question is will it all get back on track and will Jamie forgive Jack for 'who' he is.

The first half of this story promises to be a 5 Star, but the second half kind of slowed down and the story, for me anyway, seemed to stagnate. There were a couple of charaters who were introduced to us who were clearly connected to the story but I didn't feel they were made enough of. That aside this is a fun read, and the in-between-the sheets action is sizzling! A great read for a Friday night!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Don't Know Jack.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rane (new)

Rane Great Review Adrienne!

message 2: by Shawna (new) - added it

Shawna I have this on my TBR pile and I love EM, but I've read a lot of mixed reviews. I'm glad to know that it was a fun read for you! Nice review, Adrienne! :)

message 3: by Angelc (new)

Angelc Great review, Adrienne!! Sorry the end didn't live up.

message 4: by Susi (new) - added it

Susi Ohh I so have to get this one and the first one for sure!
Great review hon!

Adrienne Thanks Susi, it's a fun read, nice and quick and not too much to 'think' about:)

message 6: by Susi (new) - added it

Susi I love those from time to time!