Joy's Reviews > Twelve Sharp

2711937
Nov 11, 10

bookshelves: mystery-suspense, public-reads, stephanie-plum
Read from November 10 to 11, 2010

Wow, just wow I loved this book! The story was very interesting and really intriguing, the mystery was solidly written with a great plot. Of course Stephanie's life is always in danger but to have a bomb strapped to you?! I love Stephanie Plum!

There's more Ranger here and info about him that's why I rated this a 5. The humor is endless, even in the most sticky situations, Stephanie just doesn't let up, the two men in her life, Joe and Ranger, think they have a hold on her but they don't. She always escapes them and it's hilarious every time.

I'm loving Ranger more and more, I have to admit there's lesser Joe here to pave the way for more Ranger-Stephanie time and the sex wasn't really described just implied, and I love the complicated relationships. Stephanie loves both men in her own way and she's torn. I mentioned this in my earlier review that putting myself in her shoes, I'd probably feel the same.

I loved the part where they visited the adult store, that was classic especially Lula! I love this series it's a quick read for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twelve Sharp.

11/10/2010 page 81