Nicole's Reviews > Murder Game

Murder Game by Christine Feehan

Sep 10, 09

bookshelves: read-in-2009
Read in December, 2008

As some of you might already know, I love this series, so it probably isn’t too hard to know what I think of the book in general. :-) Loved it. Now if its possible, I want to contradict myself here. I loved this book but at the same time was disappointed. I had a few issues with it. One of which I find kind of funny and wasn’t expecting to even want to say this. But, for me personally there was way too much time spent with the couple simply having sex. The conflict which is supposed to grow and be closer to being solved with these moments actually seemed to be taken care way before the end. Which is fine in essence to me as there was plenty of other things going but it seemed to me that since she (Christine)wanted to keep having them do the sheet tango, the conflicts on this end were repeated, repeatedly. I actually found myself skimming those parts near the end to find out what was going on that was new to the other stuff going on. I loved the story, the plot and the characters. I loved that characters from the older books had active parts in this one. I loved the way she had the two main characters stay true to who they were even if they weren’t all rosy personalities. As usual, I can’t wait for the next book in this series to come out.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder Game.