Chinablue_25 West Bostedor's Reviews > Night Play

Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Sep 11, 2009

Read in September, 2009

So now the author is staring to delve into another part of this mystical world and broaden the previous intro of Vane and Fang (were-hunters). I think that Vane is one of my most favorite characters after Acheron. I really enjoyed this book a lot! You also get to know the Dark Hunter Valerius a bit more. You see a softer sadder side to him that wasn't there in the previous book that he was briefly in.

Sherrilyn Kenyon is VERY good at introducing characters early on and having you learn more and more about them through each book. Then when she finally writes the individual story about one of her side characters that you have been getting to know, it just makes the book all the more better. She is an architect with words. Every thing written in her books are for a reason. Well thought out and placed so purposefully that it is amazing! It was three books ago that she introduced Vane and he was only in about a chapters worth of the book but Kenyon had him briefly meet Bride (his love interest in this book). Well executed. I HIGHLY recommend These books. They just keep getting better and better as the series goes on. Kenyon is now on my list of top 5 favorite authors. I fully intend to buy every book she has ever written.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Play.

09/10/2009 page 1