Keith Henry's Reviews > Don't Read This Book If You're Right

2719169
Sep 09, 09

(Review from the author)
Read in September, 2009

I am the author, this is Book One in the "Architects of the Aquarian Age Trilogy" (Metaphysics)

BOOKS IN THE SERIES:

1) Don't Read This Book If You're Right (ISBN-1442130512)
2) The Invisible World and Other Obvious Things (ISBN-1442131497)
3) TERRA: Return of the Divine Feminine (ISBN-1448682096)

SERIES INTRODUCTION:

Many people are aware of a phenomenon that is happening all over the world at this time. There seems to be a great awakening occurring as people are obtaining an unprecedented level of awareness. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the realms of science and technology. But this technological awakening is only an indicator of a much deeper and more profound global emergence of consciousness.

At the same time our species is experiencing the greatest dilemmas of all time. Social, political, religious, monetary, and other age-old systems seem to be breaking down right before our eyes, and all at once. Never before in history have all of these circumstances existed and merged simultaneously as we now see them doing. Some people believe the current state of affairs is related to the Mayan prophecy that predicts the "end of the world" in 2012. Others like myself believe that we're on the brink of opportunity rather than calamity, and that we as individuals have more to say about man's fate than we may suspect.

Having myself been involved heavily with Christianity, and having reevaluated many elements of the system as it exists today, I have discovered that there are other people who have become similarly disenchanted with the system, but have no place else to turn. There don't seem to be any substantive answers to the important questions they face on an everyday basis, so they tend to resign to the status quo hoping to find any answers and to make some sense out of it all. For these people I have written the first book in the series, "Don't Read This Book If You're Right".

I have also discovered that there is a whole other group of people who seem to be riding the cusp of this awakening and are hungry for more direction regarding their own particular role within it. For these people I have written the second and third books of the series. (see below for details)

I highly recommend that the series be read in order, but please use your intuition about that and with all things. I believe that those who read this series will be changed for the better forever! - Keith David Henry

BOOK INTRODUCTION:

This book, the first in the series, is for the thinking person to help shape their perspective about the true nature of reality. It challenges the reader to rethink, not so much what they think, but why they think it. The open minded person will find lots of fodder for personal reassessment of their critical thought process.

RELATED INFORMATION:

I may be heard daily on my radio broadcast, "Progression of Consciousess" at http://www.DontReadThisBook.net/radio.

On this program I discuss the topics that the book trilogy covers. I welcome comments and questions.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Read This Book If You're Right.