Jennifer Rummel's Reviews > Triple Fault

Triple Fault by Jessica Burkhart

Sep 08, 09

** spoiler alert ** Sasha's still reeling from the Callie/Jacob news. She's hurt beyond belief and she can't deal with looking at them, let alone talking to them. Plus, she's still not able to ride thanks to the stunt the Belle's pulled on their team. With nothing left to do, she's been groom Charm like crazy and paying attention to her school work so she won't fall behind again. A bonus to hanging around the stable -seeing Eric. When he confesses that he wants to date her, she's over the moon. But she's unwilling to take their relationship public after what happened with Jacob and the Trio. But the Trio have their hands full with newcomer Jas. Jas has pulled too many tricks on them to bury the hatchet and no one on the team trusts her. Does she have another trick up her sleeve? Once riding starts up again, Sasha's pulled in all directions - Callie wants to patch things up, Eric wants to take her out on a date, and Paige's TV debut is just weeks away. Can Sasha juggle everything and keep everyone happy?

Two days ago I went to 2 area bookstores looking for this book. I didn't find it at either, but the next day at work it came in. I asked nicely if it could be processed right away and luckily for me, it was. I devoured it the next day. The covers rock - so fresh and fun and featuring cute riding gear. The books always make me want to go riding. I adore these books - an incredibly sweet and perfect blend of friendship, horses, drama, and romance.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Triple Fault.