Beau's Reviews > New Moon

New Moon
By: Stephenie Meyer
608 pp. Little, Brown and Company. $12.99
ISBN: 0-316-16019-9

If you read the book Twilight and liked it… then you better not have your hopes down because a sequel to that book has arrived. And that books name is New Moon. Like the first book, it is about our two main characters Bella and Edward both falling in love with each other. A must read continuum.
This book is about a girl named Bella who fell in love with a vampire name Edward. It starts off with Bella’s birthday party and Edwards’ family is invited along with Bella of course. Presents are being opened when all of a sudden Bella got a paper cut and Jasper, Edward’s brother leaps towards her. Because of all this, Edward is forced to break Bella’s heart for hopes of a better life.
After reading this book, I thought it was pretty good. In my opinion, comparing the first book Twilight and New Moon they come pretty close to each other as being a good read. If you read the first book Twilight then pick up this book as soon as possible but if you haven’t, then pick up Twilight as soon as possible. Overall, I would give this book a 3 out of 5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Moon.