Robertb's Reviews > Saint City Sinners

U 50x66
Sep 03, 2009

bookshelves: demons
Read in August, 2009

I must say I can't seem to be able to read this series anymore unless I don't have anything else to do. However, that could be just me and plotwise it's really quite original and certainly interesting.

To be honest there's 2 things I dislike about most of this series.

1. The relationship between 2 main characters is soo like 14382907 other fantasy romance books that it makes me sick. I'm not going to elaborate further. Read some vampire fantasy / romance stuff that has "handsome, powerful, manly looking vampire lord ( lol )" in it's description and you'll get what I mean ( ok it's not THAT bad, but close ).

2. The female lead who is pissing me off with her constant issues and blaming the demon guy for everything.

If you can live with these 2 things then otherwise it's a good book / series. The story is nice and not like so many others. Considering that I've browsed through the final volume I can say that it's all nicely concluded and the whole series fits perfectly into 5 volumes.

What can I say? Don't be too interested in the 2 main characters and you'll have a rather enjoyable book to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saint City Sinners.