Zaneta's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II by Jack Canfield

Sep 02, 09

Read in September, 2009

Once again, the Chicken Soup series does not fail to amaze me. Whether your going to heartbreak, death, separation, or even just life itself, there's at least one story that you can relate to in this book. It really does what it says, like how chicken soup heals you while your sick, the book heals your mind. It helps you to realize that your not alone in this world, and that while you may seem like your the only one suffering, there's so many other people in the world with the same problems. The story that stuck up to me the most was Starlight, Star Bright. It was about a girl who looked up to her sister all the time, and as her sister started bringing boys home, the protagonist also got interested in boys. She fell in love with a boy who she had no chance with whatsoever, but somehow like a fairytale, she was able to get that boy. I don't know, it may seem quite ordinary, but it really gives you that tingly feeling that these things actually do happen in real life. It gives you hope for a brighter tomorrow, and a little hope.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II.