Just - The romance reader's Reviews > Just Between You and Me: A Novel of Losing Fear and Finding God

Just Between You and Me by Jenny B. Jones

Feb 24, 10

bookshelves: at-library
Read in December, 2009

I hate that for some reason I'm just now getting around to doing this review, yet I read the book 2 months ago. Now, 2 months later the details have faded for me quite a bit, but I loved the book.

I utterly, truly, thoroughly enjoyed Just Between You and Me. Everything about the book is great, right down to the cover. And let me tell you, the cover image is spot on to the image the author has created of Maggie Montgomery.

Maggie is the epitome of adventure. She lives a fast paced life, that many people would envy. She also lives a life that she loves, until circumstances for her to return to her hometown of Ivy, Texas to the place and the family she tries so hard to put at the back of her mind. Maggie's relationship with her family and the events of her past evoke sympathy and a great deal of emotion in the reader.

The book wasn't all drama and tears though, it was heart-warming to see Maggie mend a very broken and strained past, not to mention build a relationship with her fiesty and funny, yet sometimes out of control 10 year old niece.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Between You and Me.