Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)'s Reviews > His Majesty's Dragon

His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Majesty's Dragon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

BJ Rose I enjoyed this - it took a little while to pull me in, but I'm a sucker for a smart dragon! I'm almost halfway thru Throne of Jade (#2)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Cool. It's an interesting concept.

~♥*Marianna*♥~ (what stays is dry bones) I greatly recommend this Lady D! I was sucked in from the start. I really like the depth of caring and loyalty between Laurance and Temeraire. I'm getting the second book as fast as I can!

BJ Rose Have you read this yet, Lady D? I just wanted to chime back in and say that I'll soon be reading book 5 and am amazed at the directions she's taking this concept.

~♥*Marianna*♥~ (what stays is dry bones) "...and am amazed at the directions she's taking this concept. "

In a bad way? Or did you mean unexpected?

I'm only just beginning book two and Laurances's and Temeraire's future doesn't look so bright...

BJ Rose Not a bad way at all - unexpected until it gets there, and then you have to wonder, 'Now where is she going to go with this?' I know what you mean about their murky future, and we get to see them in some dicey situations, but there's already a book 6, so she has lots of adventures planned for them - they just didn't take the route I was expecting, but I like it when an author surprises me.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Nope I haven't read it yet. Definitely looking forward to it.