♥ Sarah ♥'s Reviews > Outlander

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

2641924
Jul 26, 10

bookshelves: genre-sci-fi, time-travel, characters-scots-highlanders, sync-ilb, genre-historical-romance, own
Recommended for: Women who love fantasy and romance novels.
Read from August 31 to September 05, 2009, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** The first couple chapters of this book were really hard for me to get into. It was difficult to get through them and I didn't look forward to the rest of the book. However, when she ended up going back in time it became interesting and I barely put it down.

I liked the love story between them and the action all throughout that kept the story interesting.

I didn't like the start of it (it didn't start out too strong), how she had to choose between two very wonderful men (it would be easier if one of them was horrible lol), and I didn't really like how it ended either. I know it's a series that I will continue to read but it didn't resolve much because it just left it right where they basically started out. They're both on the run and no safer than they were before.

Despite what I didn't like I liked the book overall and I just adore their love story, it's very lovely. I will continue to read the rest of the series to see how it progresses.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlander.