Jolanta Budziak's Reviews > Simply an Inspired Life: Consciously Choosing Unbounded Happiness in Good Times & Bad

Simply an Inspired Life by Mary Anne Radmacher

F_50x66
Aug 30, 09

Read in August, 2009

"While I have read many fine examples of cognitive recognition modification books (aka: ways to change the way you think about the world and your life) it is not the change of your circumstances but the change of one’s mind that is the common thread and the underlying secret to feeling better about who you are and the life that is yours and yours only to live. The “Simply Inspired Life” is the authors’ personal reflections with examples taken from their lives that will SAIL you gently through their point of view of what it means to lead a life of “unbounded happiness in Good times and bad”. The book is structured into 8 major arms that form the steering wheel of the better life you can experience as you SAIL through it. I enjoyed the chapter on Intentions and Intuition which highlights the importance of using the common sense that is the invisible light propelling you to trust your "guts" as well as making a conscious choice to embrace life as a happy experience. Like with love from the first sight, you need to remind yourself often that life can love you back, you just need to look it in the eyes. Though some guidance may seem not new to you, it is only an attestation of how far you have grown on your own. This is a great reference book whenever you stumble and need to remind yourself that while there maybe a higher power directing the Universe, many a times; YOU are at the steering wheel of your life. For me this book is a nice recapture of the daily messages that I read through a subscription email written and distributed by the authors which I would highly recommend subscribing to at: www.DreamThisDay.com With each daily caring and compassionate message you get to start a day with a healthy breakfast for your soul. Good luck everyone. See you at the shore."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Simply an Inspired Life.