Kaia's Reviews > Clockwork Angel

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Jun 27, 11

bookshelves: vampires, favorites, love, fantasy
Read in June, 2011

Though I didn't like this book as much as the mortal instrument series, I am still in love with Cassandra Clare's books. Something about the way she writes just clicks with me perfectly. I don't know how else to describe it.
I'm looking forward to reading the next books in the series. And I hope that I will come to be less annoyed with Will. Jace I could tolerate and loved!!! But Will, is a bit much more to handle.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Angel.

Quotes Kaia Liked

Cassandra Clare
“Inanimate objects are harmless indeed, Mr. Mortmain. But one cannot always say the same of the men who use them.”

Cassandra Clare
“How rude. Many who have gazed upon me have compared the experience to gazing
at the radiance of the sun."
Jem still had his eyes closed. "If they mean it gives you a headache, they aren't wrong.”

Cassandra Clare
“Without him, [Nate] she was completely alone in the world. There was no one at all for her. No one in the world who cared whether she lived or died. Sometimes the horror of that thought threatened to overwhelm her and plunge her down into bottomless darkness...”

Cassandra Clare
“It can be... difficult to to learn how the world truly is, to see it in its true shape and form... most human beings never do. Most could not bear it.”

Cassandra Clare
“Sometimes,' Jem said, 'our lives can change so fast that the change outpaces our minds and hearts. It's those times, I think, when our lives have altered but we still long for the time before everything was altered.”